Chester Charles Bennington's Trivia
- Chester is often the subject of pranks from bandmates Mike Shinoda and Joseph Hahn; he claims they draw on his face while he's sleeping.
- In the video for "From the Inside", Chester has casts on both his arms.
- Chester guest-starred in the 2006 movie, Crank.
- Chester is a huge Madonna fan. He claims to own every single album she's ever released.
- Chester has two pet dogs: an Australian shepherd and a Rottweiller mixed Labrador.
- Chester sold his car on ebay for the animal charity, "Take Me Home".
- Chester's song "System" is on the Queen of the Damned soundtrack.
- On October 8, 2006, Chester was the guest host on the radio talkshow, Loveline.
- Chester and Talinda had a baby boy named Tyler Lee Bennington early this year in March.
- Chester was born in Phoenix, AZ.
- Chester's siblings are children from one of his step-parent's previous marriage.
- "The Chemist" is Chester's nickname too.
- In March 2004, Chester had laser eye surgery.
- Chester has designed some clothing for a company called Replicant, owned by Korn's Head and Orgy's Ryan Shuck.
- Chester attended Centennial High School at the beginning of his freshman year. But later he went to Greenway High.
- When Chester was 11, his parents went through a divorce.
- Chester's tattoos, Totaling 13:
Upper Left Arm - (Pisces) An original done by Jody from Club Tattoo in
. The color was done by Wes from Club Tattoo as well. This was Tempe, Arizona 's 1st piece ever. Chester
- Upper Back - (Six arms spread out) Done by his friend, Derrick, in
. It was Derrick's interpretation of Arizona on stage. He said that Chester Chesterhad an overwhelming power to take over the audience and pull them in and he thought that needed more then two arms to do that so he gave him six. The placement of his backpiece was orginally supposed to be around his diaphragm extending from his belly button but Samantha didn't want to look at that every day of her life. Chester
- Lower Back - (Linkin Park lettered in old English) Done by Jeff Tilman from Tattoo Deluxe in
. California Chestermade a bet with Jeff that if went Platinum he would do his lower back for free. Supposedly this tattoo is not done, it's also supposed to have dragons as well. Linkin Park
- Upper Right Arm - (Japanese Koi Fish) Done by another friend, Wookie, from Club Tattoo in
. It's an orginal that Tempe, Arizona drew. Chester
- Lower Left Calf - (Hybrid Theory Soldier) Done by Dee from
. You can watch Jacksonville, Florida Chestergetting this tattoo done in his dressing room of the Hard Rock Live in on the Frat Party DVD. Dee has become a good friend of Orlando, Florida 's (he's a guy by the way) and did this piece for free. Chester did this tatoo on a whim and didn't discuss it with Samantha first. She saw it though and "fell in love with it" but said "Don't ever do that again! Chester
- Left Arm - (Flames) Done by Jeff Tilman from Tattoo Deluxe in
. This is California 's favorite piece and the inspiration for the flames coincides with his upper arms (which are based on fish and ocean creatures) and represents his Pisces sign. Chester was born on March 20th, the cusp of Aries, a fire sign, so they symbolize both sides of his personality: fire and water. Chester
- Right Arm - (Flames)
- Right Calf - (Dragon)
was born in the year of the dragon so he wanted a dragon on his right calf. Chester said that this was the same dragon that "is on [his] wife's ass, only 42 times the size." Chester
- Ring Finger on Left Hand - (Engagement band) Done by Derrick and designed by Samantha. She also has the same tattoo on her finger. The reason for the tattoo rings was that
was too poor at the time to purchase a real ring and since his friend, Derrick, owned a tattoo shop he did the tattoos for free. They had those tattoos done before Pamela and Tommy Lee had theirs done. Chester
- Pinkie Finger on Right Hand - (Birthstone in gold ring) That's
's birthstone for March in a gold ring, given to him as a gift for his 21st birthday. Chester
- Left of Back - (Dragon)
- Right of Back - (Dragon)
- Right Elbow - (Unidentified tattoo that looks like a skull on a rose?)
- Chester can play the guitar.
- Chester married his girlfriend Talinda Bentley, a former Playboy model.
- May 2, 2005 - Chester and Samatha are divorcing after eight years of marriage. Samantha has been granted full custodial rights of their child, while Chester is fighting for joint custody.
- Chester married Samantha on October 31, 1996, at the age of 20, and because he was too poor to afford an actual wedding or engagement ring, the two of them have rings tattooed on their ring fingers.
- His co-writer and fellow band member Mike Shinoda wrote a song, which until recently could not be performed live. The song, called "Breaking the Habit," brought back memories from the past which in many cases reduced Bennington to tears.
- Chester met his wife, Samantha, while he was working in Burger King.
- Chester graduated in the year of 1994 from Washington High.
- Chester's first tattoo is his Pisces sign on his left arm.
- (April 19, 2002) His wife, Samantha, gave birth to a boy, name is Draven Sebastian Bennington.
- Chester's hair color is brown.
- Chester has three siblings: Two half sisters and one half brother, Brian.
- Chester's first band was Grey Daze, formed in 1993.
Chester Charles Bennington's Trivia Reviewed by Ryouza on 12:02:00 AM Rating: